Saturday, April 16, 2016

Batman VS Superman

Batman VS Superman is the latest superhero movie from the DC universe. Although it got very bad reviews, I don't think it deserves such low ratings. There were many things wrong with this movie which critics pointed out, but I would instead like to concentrate on the things I liked about the film. For starters, the movie had a serious tone. This alone made me enjoy watching it more than any Marvel movie because DC treats its stories more realistically. Second, one of the opening scenes is showing Batman's perspective of Superman's fight with an alien that destroyed a city. This immediately shows the audience why Batman does not like Superman in an EPIC way! The last thing I liked about this film is that the new Batman kills people now! Everybody had their doubts about Ben Affleck as Batman, but he is extremely dark and extremely entertaining to watch. I give this movie a rating of 6/10 for being a better superhero than anything Marvel could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment